Cheesecake is a delicious dessert, but it can be very time consuming to make—not to mention full of sugar! Here’s a treat that you can use for a quick snack, or an easy dessert.
- 3 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- Fresh fruit—berries would be great!
- A few sheets of graham crackers, broken into squares or rectangles, or vanilla wafers
- Have children break the graham crackers into squares or small rectangles.
- If child is old enough, have them use a child-safe knife to spread cream cheese on top of each graham cracker or wafer.
- Top with slices of fresh fruit.
*For variation, mix the cream cheese with a couple tablespoons of your favorite jam before spreading onto crackers.