Here is a fun snack that kids can help make!
- Toast or any type of base (bagel, english muffin, rice cake)
- Spread of your choice (peanut butter, cream cheese, butter, jam)
- Variety of fruit (bananas, blueberries, strawberries, nuts, etc)
- If your child is old enough, have them use a child safe knife to spread the butter on the bread.
- Using the fruit, make the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, etc.
- Talk together about what they made. Where does that animal live? How does that animal move? What sound does that animal make?
- Enjoy your snack together!