Get outside and turn over a new LEAF.
On your next family nature walk, take time to enjoy the beauty that leaves bring to the season. Talk about the sounds, colors, and scents you notice during the Fall. Collect leaves of all shapes and sizes. When you get home, take an even closer look at these beauties. Here is some un-be-leaf-able fall fun!
- Make a leaf print. Press leaves into the Model Magic™ provided. After the prints have dried (the Model Magic will dry overnight), add fall colors using paint or markers.
- Count leaves
- Sort by color, type, and size.
- Research with your child and identify what trees live in your neighborhood.
- Do you have any trees in your neighborhood that don’t shed their leaves.
- Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert
- Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf by Lois Ehlert
- Wonderfall by Michael Hall
- Fall a Bright Baby Touch and Feel Book