We believe in recruiting and retaining exceptional early educators and offer a wide range of benefits.
All our schools are state licensed and nationally accredited by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children), with a Parent Aware rating of 4 stars (the highest rating).
We offer yearly professional development and extensive training opportunities for continuous learning and growth.
- Tuition reimbursements
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Employee referral program
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick time
- Competitive hiring bonuses
- Full-time, part-time and flexible schedules
- Employee discount on child care
- Medical, dental, and group life insurance plans
- Leadership seminars
- Employee wellness program
- A professional, respectful, fun environment with low child/teacher ratios