We embrace teachers who continually share fresh ideas to keep us on the cusp and support each other in collaboration and spirit through the process. We are a Reggio inspired environment, offering the freedom to enhance your environment and curriculum around the interests of the children. When you join our team, you create relationships that last a lifetime, make a difference not only in the lives of children, but in the profession of early childhood.
A message to the Kinderberry Hill staff from a family…
It is a very humbling feeling as a parent, to know deep down that even on your best day as a mom or dad, you are not able to give your children what they receive every day at a school like Kinderberry Hill. It was difficult to put into words why we made this choice, but it quickly became a simple answer. We chose Kinderberry Hill because of you. And we would do it a million times over. You make Kinderberry Hill all that it is, and help shape our children into who they will become. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
Our teachers are at the heart of all we do. Join us and work in an environment of all lead qualified teachers who share your passion for early education.
When you join us, you embrace our environment of community, nurturing, and playfulness. The best way to fully appreciate our culture is to visit one of our schools and connect with our teachers.
Our team offers opportunities to grow as a teacher and a human. We love celebrating your talents and gifts amidst fun and laughter.
- Family-owned, Minnesota-based company
- Community environment and strong relationships with co-workers and families
- Recognition and appreciation from school management
- Individualized coaching and support
- Low teacher/child ratio
- Classrooms staffed with qualified teachers only
- Freedom to design the environment and curriculum based on the children’s interests
- Training and support in the Reggio inspired approach
- Conscious Discipline classroom management program
- Generous yearly allotment for personal and professional development
- Advancement opportunities available
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, as well as paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and group life insurance plans
- Employee wellness program
- Award recognition and banquets
- NAEYC accredited schools
- 4-star Parent Aware schools
Kinderberry Hill is truly an amazing place, whether your experience comes from the perspective of a child, a teacher, or a parent. It is wonderful to be a part of a team that values young children’s ideas, education, and opinions.